Winter Fuel Formula
You won’t be thinking about COLD STARTS and WAXY DIESEL.
“Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula is a highly effective cold diesel duel flow improver.
This additive increases the effective flow range of diesel and biodiesel fuels at low temperatures. (to minus 30c) Diesel fuels contain was, which crystallises and gels at cold temperature. Fuel gelling also known as clouding, results in the plugging of fuel lines and filters causing the engine to run rough, hard starting and complete shut down.
Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula inhibits and prevents the wax crystal gelling. offering effective cold fuel floe. It contains a highly concentrated anti gelling additive formulated to provide maximum cold temperature protection.”
* Improves cold fuel flow
* Prevents fuel gelling
* Easier cold weather starting
* Reduces misfiring
* Fights fuel line freeze
* Suitable for biodiesel fuels
* for ultra low sulphur diesel fuel
* Pour point depressant & was modifier
* Highly concentrated 1ml treats 1 litre
DIRECTION FOR USE
* For best results, add Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula to new fuel on delivery, the turbulence will successfully
mix Winter Fuel Formula through the fuel.
* Treat rate 50ml per 50ltr
* Winter Fuel Formula can be added to fuel in storage tanks, add before refilling the recirculating
fuel will ensure adequate dispersion.
* 1 litre treats 1000 litres, in extreme conditions use treatment rate 1 litre to 500 litres of fuel.
ADD WHEN DIESEL FUEL TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE THE ONSET OF CLOUDING (approx15c)
Before you head anywhere that experiences overnight temperature that plummet to below zero, get a bottle of Flashlube Winter Formula. A little goes a long way – 50ml per 50 ltr diesel, and a 250ml bottle will last a few tank fulls for around $10 a bottle its good insurance. It’s not worth the risk – keep some in the glove box.
Don’t let waxed-up diesel stop your engine.