Winter Fuel Formula
PREVENTION IS ALWAYS BETTER
As the temperature starts to drop I doubt YOU will be thinking about COLD STARTS and WAXY DIESEL in your new turbo diesel powered car.
NORMAL DIESEL and COLD WEATHER DON’T MIX Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula is a highly effective cold diesel duel flow improver. This additive increases the effective flow range of diesel and biodiesel fuels at low temperatures. ( to minus 30c ) Diesel fuels contain wax, which crystallises and gels in cold weather.
WINTER DIESEL or DIESEL ADDITIVE IS NEEDED
Fuel gelling also known as clouding, results in the plugging of fuel lines and filters. Resulting in hard starting and can cause the engine to run rough, AND can also cause a complete shut down.
Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula inhibits and prevents the wax crystals gelling,
offering effective fuel flow even in the cold. It contains a highly concentrated
anti-gelling additive formulated to provide maximum cold temperature protection.
* Improves cold fuel flow
* Prevents fuel gelling
* Easier cold weather starting
* Reduces misfiring
* Fights fuel line freeze
* Suitable for biodiesel fuels
* for ultra low sulphur diesel fuel
* Pour point depressant & was modifier
* Highly concentrated 1ml treats 1 litre
DIRECTION FOR USE
* For best results, add Flashlube Winter Fuel Formula to new fuel on delivery, the turbulence will successfully mix Winter Fuel Formula through the fuel.
* Treat rate 50ml per 50ltr
* Winter Fuel Formula can be added to fuel in storage tanks, add before refilling the recirculating fuel will ensure adequate dispersion.
* 1 litre treats 1000 litres, in extreme conditions use treatment rate 1 litre to 500 litres of fuel.
BEFORE YOU FILL UP
Are you heading anywhere that experiences overnight temperature that plummet to below zero? Then get yourself a bottle of Flashlube Winter Formula. A little goes a long way – 50ml per 50 ltr diesel, and a 250ml bottle will last a few tank fulls for around $12 a bottle its good insurance.